Are you looking for the best ways to boost your sales revenue? Do you want to generate more leads and increase your conversions? What you need is a well-designed, responsive, and customized landing page. With a perfectly designed, highly responsive landing page, you can take your marketing campaign to a new level and attract more users.
However, building an engaging and functional landing page can be expensive or challenging if you do not have the right tools. Fortunately, that can change if you have a WordPress site. There are dozens of WordPress landing page builders you can use to build professional-looking, impressive, and beautiful landing pages for your WordPress site. In this article, we will take a closer look at the best and easy-to-use WordPress landing builders for beginners and professionals.
The Best WordPress Landing Page Builders
If you are looking for the perfect tool to build professional and great-looking landing pages, SeedProd is one of your best options. SeedProd’s drag-and-drop feature is powerful and makes the job easier. You can use this tool to create attractive landing pages in minutes. Interestingly, you will not deal with a bunch of codes or write any line of code while building your landing pages with this tool. It bridges the gap between experienced programmers and those with little to no coding experience.
The tool comes with loads of customizable templates. You can customize the templates to suit your unique design. One unique feature of this landing page builder is that you can live preview your landing page before publishing it on mobile or desktop. Furthermore, every page you design with this tool will be mobile-friendly. You do not need to perform additional actions to make the page mobile responsive; it is automatic.
SeedProd offers a wide variety of features, including pre-built call-to-actions, footers, and headers. It also has maintenance mode pages, coming soon pages, revision history, spam protection, access controls, dark mode, etc. In addition, you can use this landing page builder to create custom themes and sales funnels for WooCommerce. With more than 200 templates to choose from, you can build any landing page style you want.
- Over 200 templates
- Powerful drag-and-drop builder
- Live preview
- Pre-built CTAs, headers, and footers
- WordPress theme builder
- Responsive and mobile ready
- SEO-optimized landing pages
- Premium integrations
- Basic: This plan costs $39.50 per year for one site.
- Plus: This plan costs $99.50 per year for three sites.
- Pro: This plan costs $199.50 per year for five sites.
- Elite: This plan costs $239.60 per year for unlimited sites.
Next on the line, we have another easy-to-use WordPress landing page builder – Elementor. With this tool, you can build even the most complex landing pages for your site or business. It has many helpful tools to help transform your creative ideas into reality. More than ten million sites across the globe and in different spheres build their landing and web pages with Elementor.
It has the legendary drag-and-drop feature that makes it easy to build landing pages without writing any code. All you have to do is drag and drop the features you want on your landing page, allowing you to build sophisticated landing pages in minutes. Elementor has a live editor, meaning you can see your changes immediately after applying them.
One amazing thing about this tool is that it creates fast-loading landing pages. In addition to having fast page-loading times, this tool will help you create highly responsive landing pages suitable for all devices. The tool offers over 300 design blocks and 100 pre-made templates, allowing you to choose the options that best suit your design needs.
It also allows for customization, meaning you can customize the pre-made templates to match your personal design. This WordPress landing page builder is suitable for beginners and professionals, thanks to its simple and intuitive user interface.
- More than 100 pre-made templates
- Over 300 design blocks
- Live drag-and-drop editor
- Pixel-perfect design
- Workflow optimization
- Integrates with eCommerce and marketing platforms
- Free plan with limited features.
- Essential Plan: This plan costs $49.00 per year for one site.
- Expert Plan: This plan costs $199.00 per year for 25 sites.
- Studio Plan: This plan costs $499.00 per year for 100 sites.
- Agency Plan: This plan costs $999.00 per year for 100 sites.
Leadpages is one of the most used WordPress landing page plugins. This lead generation and landing page plugin is easy to use, making it a powerful tool for newbies. It comes in handy for lead generation campaigns and building high-conversing landing pages. Like other top landing page builders, Leadpages comes with a user-friendly drag-and-drop builder. The drag-and-drop interface allows for super easy and quick landing page creation.
If you are looking for a plugin that will not limit your creativity, you should consider Leadpages. The tool allows you to customize your landing pages without any limitations. It also offers over 200 landing page templates suitable for various industries, including technology, health, science, art, blogging, photography, etc.
With this tool’s templates, you can build squeeze pages, lead pages, splash pages, popups, thank you pages, coming soon pages, etc. It allows you to build various types of pages to convert visitors into leads or customers. You can use the drag-and-drop feature to create new landing pages from scratch and edit any template you want.
Furthermore, the tool allows you to build dedicated landing pages for different campaigns and traffic sources without fear of “bandwidth exceeded” error messages or dreaded publishing limits. With the drag-and-drop builder, you can also add a video player, countdown timer, Opentable reservation widget, and calendar schedule to your landing pages.
- Code-free drag-and-drop customizations
- High-converting, mobile-responsive templates
- Built-in conversion guidance
- Unlimited lead collection and traffic
- Unlimited page publishing
- Unparalleled page load speed
- Free one-month trial
- Standard: This plan costs $37.00 per month (when billed annually) for one site.
- Pro: This plan costs $74.00 per month (when billed annually) for three sites.
You can use it to create stunning landing pages and layouts in just a few minutes. This plugin is available in freemium and premium versions. The freemium version offers a wide variety of content modules for creating professional-looking landing pages. Beaver Builder’s content module includes options for text editing, audio, video, HTML, sidebar, and photos.
The tool’s flexibility allows users to create coveted full-width landing pages, which is handy in many marketing campaigns. For a small website, the freemium version should be just fine. However, the paid version offers more sophisticated features, which is what scaling and large businesses need.
Beaver Builder has live, front-end editing, making it easy to see your progress as you build. This intuitive landing page builder works in real-time, helping eliminate guesswork. Furthermore, all landing pages built with this tool will be completely responsive, provided you use a responsive theme.
- Live, front-end editing
- Visual page building interface
- Tons of content blocks and landing page templates to choose from
- SEO-friendly and mobile-responsive landing pages
- Build any type of site – membership, eCommerce, blog, etc.
- Free Plan
- Standard Plan: This plan costs $99.00 per year.
- Pro Plan: The Pro plan costs $199.00 per year.
- Agency: This plan costs $399.00 per year.
OptimizePress is another popular WordPress landing page with impressive features. This landing page suite offers many features to help you build functional and attractive landing pages. Furthermore, this builder suite is well-equipped to help you build various web pages and an entire site. If you are looking for a tool that does more than build landing pages, you can rely on OptimizePress.
With OptimizePress, you can build landing pages, membership portals, sales pages, authority blog sites, launch funnels, sales funnels, etc. What is more appealing about this plugin is the number of awesome features it offers for just a small fee. The plugin is relatively cheap, and you can use it to build many things.
The tool offers more than 40 conversion-optimized landing page templates; all are mobile-responsive and load super-fast. You can customize everything on your web and landing pages, thanks to OptimizePress’ OptimizeBuilder.
- OptimizeBuilder for customizing everything on your pages
- 40+ conversion-tested landing pages
- GDPR ready features
- Capture leads with two-step opt-in forms and boxes
- Super-fast and mobile-responsive pages
- Essential: This plan costs $99.00 per year for one site.
- Suite: This plan costs $199.00 per year for 20 sites.
- Agency Standard: This plan costs $399.00.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a WordPress Landing Page Builder Plugin
People have different needs when building landing pages. There are several WordPress landing page builders with various features and offerings. When looking for the right tool, always consider your needs and opt for a plugin with the right features you need. The basic features you should look for in a WordPress landing page builder plugin include:
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Mobile responsiveness
- Content blocks and Template library
- Supported integrations
- Live preview
Read more about WordPress & WordPress plugins at our “Web” Category
Regardless of how large your website or needs are, you can rely on the WordPress landing page builders reviewed in this article. They come with several great features to meet the needs of eCommerce stores, bloggers, developers, etc. However, you should consider your personal needs and choose a plugin with the necessary core features.
You Might Want to Read these Useful Posts:
– Best WordPress Page Builder Plugins in 2022
– Best WordPress Speed Optimization Plugins in 2022
– Best WordPress Backup Plugins in 2022
– Best WordPress Google Analytics Plugins in 2022