Top 6 Free Android Data Recovery Software
Data loss can be a significant hindrance to both personal and business productivity. Losing important data can be a frustrating and time-consuming experience, especially if you attempt to recover it manually. Fortunately, the Android Data Recovery software offers a solution to this issue. With the help of these tools, you can quickly and easily recover lost data from your Android devices, including photos, videos, notes, contacts, and more.
To help you find the best Android data recovery software on the market, we have conducted extensive research on several tools. After careful consideration, we have curated a list of the top Android data recovery software available. Our handpicked selection includes software with popular features, pros, cons, key specs, and website links, providing you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
How to Choose Android Data Recovery Software
Before choosing free Android data recovery software, you should consider the following criteria:
- Number of recovery data types : Some software has a limited number of recovery. So, one has to see if the software can recover all the files or if it has a limited number.
- Price : Some paid software does a better job than free cell phone data recovery software. There are also free trial versions of paid software that allow you to test data recovery.
- Money Back Guarantee : Some developers offer money back guarantee and this is very important because if the data recovery software does not work for you then you will get your money back.
- Compatibility : Compatibility is the most important point in order to choose free cell phone data recovery software. Some software is not compatible with all Android devices, and they only work with older Android versions. So, please educate yourself well before choosing the best free Android data recovery software.
Best Android Data Recovery Software
DroidKit is one of the best solutions to recover Android data. So, this tool also presents additional functions like screen unlock and bypass FRP.
This tool offers 3 different Android data recovery modes: Quick Recovery, Deep Recovery, and SD Card Recovery. Besides, you can also recover WhatsApp data without backup with DroidKit.
In addition, DroidKit has a feature called “Data Extractor”, this is useful if your Android smartphone has a broken screen, or a screen that does not work properly.
DroidKit works with the majority of Android devices as well as it is compatible with the latest Android version 12.
- Multiple recovery modes and multiple data types are supported.
- Recover data from a smartphone with a broken screen.
- Ability to view files before recovering them.
- Paid software, but you have two months money back guarantee.
- Price: $35,19.
Gihosoft Data Recovery for Android
Gihosoft is another Android data recovery software for smartphones and tablets. If you accidentally deleted your data, you can recover it from your device’s internal memory or from the microSD card.
This tool supports different file types like messages, call logs, contacts, pictures, videos, etc.
However, Gihosoft also has drawbacks. You need to root your Android smartphone in order to recover data.
- Ability to recover data from internal memory or SD card.
- You can selectively recover data.
- Your Android device must be rooted.
- Its interface is not clear enough.
- Price: $49,95.
Recuva is one of the most popular free Android data recovery software. The toolkit of this software is quite extensive and includes useful functions such as advanced scanning, restoring data from damaged disks, extracting files from removable devices, etc. Although some users prefer a paid version, the free version also offers great features.
The paid version offers disk imaging tools to create backup copies of your disks. The free version offers limited features regarding speed of recovery process, automatic update, customer support, but it allows you to perform some basic operations which are sufficient for successful file restoration.
- Reasonable price.
- Quick scan.
- Safety of use.
- It can recover different file formats.
- Lack of preview function.
- Does not recover data like SMS, call log and WhatsApp conversations.
- Price: $20,19.
FonePaw Android Data Recovery
FonePaw Android Data Recovery is one of the best Android data recovery software which has rich functionality. Users prefer this program because it can restore different types of data. Thus, you can restore files from Android device storage or from SD card.
FonePaw has a simple user interface and allows you to quickly and effortlessly restore unintentionally deleted or lost files. With its many functions and great compatibility with various Android versions, the software can satisfy all your file recovery needs.
- Free trial with preview.
- Ultra fast for many users.
- Recover from internal memory, SD card and SIM card.
- Difficult refund process.
- Slow for some users.
- Price a bit expensive.
- Price: $74,75.
Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery
Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery is another data recovery software on Android devices. This tool can recover multiple types of data from your Android phone, SD card or even PC. However, it cannot recover data like Contacts, Call Log and Messages.
- Recover files from phone and SD card.
- Preview files before restoring them.
- Price a bit expensive.
- Does not recover certain types of data.
- Price: $55,19.
iPubsoft Android Data Recovery
The last software in this list is iPubsoft Data Recovery. It is a data recovery tool that can recover files from internal storage, SD card, or flash disc. However, this tool is not available on Mac and it cannot recover certain types of data like WhatsApp chats, contacts, and SMS.
- Easy to use.
- You can view the data before recovering it.
- Not compatible with all Android devices.
- Does not recover all data types.
- Price: $45,95.
Android Data Recovery Software Comparison Chart
|Software||Compatibility||Data preview||Types of data to restore||Price|
|DroidKit||With all Android devices and versions||Yes||All data||35,19 $|
|Gihosoft Data Recovery for Android||With most Android devices||Yes||All data||49,95 $|
|Recuva Android||New Android versions are not supported||No||Some types of data cannot be recovered||20,19 $|
|FonePaw Android Data Recovery||With most Android devices||Yes||All data||74,75 $|
|Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery||With most Android devices||Yes||Some types of data cannot be recovered||55,19 $|
|iPubsoft Android Data Recovery||New Android versions are not supported||Yes||Some types of data cannot be recovered||45,95 $|
According to this comparison, it is clear that DroidKit is the best value for money Android data recovery software. This tool is compatible with all Android versions and it offers different data recovery modes. And finally, if DroidKit doesn’t work for you, you can get your money back after 60 days.
Feel free to share this guide if you have chosen the Android data recovery software that suits your needs.