I’m going to talk to you today about one of the best parental control software available on the market, FamiSafe.
Why use a parental control app?
The use of a parental control application is very important because it is synonymous with child protection. And no spyware that has a completely different objective than protection: a parental control application, whether for iOS or Android, is not hidden, unlike spyware whose purpose may be questionable.
Working in the web world, I am well aware of the risks associated with the use of a telephone by a child, a pre-teen or a teenager:
- risk of cyberbullying, especially cyberbullying on social networks, which can have dramatic consequences for the lives of children and their families
- access to adult content, whether violent or pornographic
- Cyber dependence which can harm the child’s activities (demotivation, concentration or sleep problems) or even their health
As with everything, it is up to parents to educate their children digitally. But not everyone has the skills to train their children in the digital world and its potential dangers. A parental control app can be a first step to limit the use of your child’s smartphone, while explaining the reasons for using parental controls.
In fact, I think my son is the only one in his 4th grade who has parental control, which is rather seen as a tool for coping by young people who are not necessarily aware of the risks they run …
Famisafe, reliable and safe parental control to protect your child
Here is what FamiSafe parental control allows you to protect your child:
- application blocking: to control what your kids install on their smartphones
- activity monitoring: statistics on the applications used, on social networks, etc.
- internet browser monitoring and content filtering (game sites, pornographic sites)
- locate a mobile: real-time location tracking. I have never personally used the geolocation of my son’s phone. But this can be useful in the event of a worrying disappearance or running away.
- Monitoring the use of the screen and controlling access: it is entirely possible to limit the time of use of the smartphone and to define authorized time slots. It’s handy to make sure your child doesn’t spend all day on their smartphone.
Use Famisafe parental control
To use FamiSafe, nothing could be simpler: you just need to create an account on the FamiSafe site and then install the application from Google Play or the App Store on your child’s phone and yours (to manage the settings of the parental control) then register and log into the application.
FamiSafe, like most parental control apps, is chargeable as explained on the software pricing page: https://famisafe.wondershare.com/faq/payment-and-refund/
It will cost you $9.99 for a monthly subscription, $19.99 for a quarterly subscription and $59.99 for an annual subscription. However, you can benefit from free use for 3 days, just to be able to test the software and see if it meets your expectations. Personally, I am convinced!
Try FamiSafe now: https://u.famisafe.com/login.html