The information contained in https://www.Computer-Tricks.com is copyrighted 2019-2020 Computer Tricks (TM).
Computer Tricks makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this server for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Computer Tricks hereby disclaims all warranties.
And conditions concerning this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Computer Tricks be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages resulting from loss of data or profits, whether in negligence or other tortious action.
The documents and related graphics published on this server could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Computer Tricks reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the service. Your continued use of the service constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by Computer Tricks as permitted above. If at any time the terms and conditions of this agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of the service.
Copyright and offline reading guidelines
Computer-Tricks.com contents are to be only viewed and used under the Computer-Tricks.com domain. Any offline or online duplication through other domains is explicitly prohibited unless Computer Tricks provides written approval.
Links to third-party sites
Third-party links will let you leave Computer Tricks’s site. The linked sites are not under the control of Computer Tricks, and Computer Tricks is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Computer Tricks is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Computer Tricks of the site.
Computer Tricks visitors are encouraged to link their web page or blog to any page on Computer Tricks. There are no restrictions or special requirements from Computer Tricks.
All files on Computer Tricks are kept in their original format and are only posted on Computer Tricks if users contact us regarding issues obtaining the files or are no longer available. Before any file is posted on Computer Tricks, they are verified to work and scanned for any viruses. Computer Tricks or the respected third-party companies of these files are not responsible for any potential issues that may arise when running these files.
Chat and forum
By using or attempting to use the Computer Tricks chat service, you agree that you shall not do any of the below in any manner or extent.
- Commit or publish any abuse, harassment, stalking, use of profanity or violate any other visitor.
- Commit or conduct any criminal offenses.
- Post any information that is meant to damage or worsen another user’s situation.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services.
- Falsify your identity or information.
- Post links to downloads containing spyware, Trojan horses, viruses, pornography, warez, or any other software that contains malicious code or cannot be legally distributed.
- Follow all other rules on the computer chat page and computer forum rules page.
- A visitor’s decision to use the Computer Tricks chat and forum shall be entirely at the visitor’s own risk and discretion. By using either of these services, you agree that Computer Tricks cannot be held accountable for another user’s actions and understand all views are not necessarily those of Computer Tricks.
All forum posts are copyrighted, and any duplication is prohibited unless written approval is provided by Computer Tricks and the original user of the post.
This agreement will be governed by and construed by the laws of the United States and the state of Utah.