Have you ever found yourself with multiple PDF files that you need to merge into one document? Whether you’re working on a project or submitting a report, combining multiple PDF files into a single document can save you time and help keep your files organized. Fortunately, it’s easy to combine PDF files using a variety of tools and methods. In this article, we’ll explore some of the most popular ways to combine multiple PDF files into one document.
The Benefits of Combining Multiple PDF Files
Combining multiple PDF files into one document can be beneficial for several reasons:
- Improved organization: Combining several PDF files into one can help keep your documents organized and make it easier to locate information.
- Convenience: Having all relevant information in one document can be more convenient, as you can view or print everything at once without having to open multiple files.
- Reduced file size: Combining several PDF files can also help reduce the overall file size, making it easier to share or upload the document.
- Enhanced readability: Combining multiple PDF files into one can help improve readability by eliminating page breaks or interruptions between documents.
- Professional appearance: Combining several PDF files into one can also give your document a more professional appearance, particularly if you need to submit the document for a formal review or presentation.
Overall, combining multiple PDF files into one can save time, improve organization, and enhance the overall readability and appearance of your document.
Combine multiple PDF Files
- After downloading the PDFCreator software, open the first of the files you want to assemble. This file can be in the form of a DOC document, a PDF file, an XLS workbook, etc. Once this is done, start a classic print. To do so, go to “File” then to “Print” (as is the case in most programs) or use the keyboard shortcut ctrl + p:
- A new window appears. In the drop-down menu corresponding to the “Name” title, select the printer named “PDFCreator” then validate:
- A new window will appear. Then click on “Wait – Collect“:
- The new window that appears indicates that your file is “Waiting”:
- Open the other files to assemble and repeat the same operation in order to put them all in the Wait – Collect. Once done, select all the pending files and right click, then click “Merge“.
- After double-clicking the merged file, the PDFCreator program window will open again. Enter a title for the document (which will correspond to the name of your new file) and click on “Save“.
- Finally, choose where your new file will be saved. Once validated, the document generated in PDF format and grouping your different files will open by itself.