This tutorial explains how to assemble several files into one in PDF format using PDFCreator software.
Combine multiple PDF Files
- After downloading the PDFCreator software, open the first of the files you want to assemble. This file can be in the form of a DOC document, a PDF file, an XLS workbook, etc. Once this is done, start a classic print. To do so, go to “File” then to “Print” (as is the case in most programs) or use the keyboard shortcut ctrl + p:
- A new window appears. In the drop-down menu corresponding to the “Name” title, select the printer named “PDFCreator” then validate:
- A new window will appear. Then click on “Wait – Collect“:
- The new window that appears indicates that your file is “Waiting”:
- Open the other files to assemble and repeat the same operation in order to put them all in the Wait – Collect. Once done, select all the pending files and right click, then click “Merge“.
- After double-clicking the merged file, the PDFCreator program window will open again. Enter a title for the document (which will correspond to the name of your new file) and click on “Save“.
- Finally, choose where your new file will be saved. Once validated, the document generated in PDF format and grouping your different files will open by itself.